About Me

My photo
She's got pretty brown eyes, and she's in mint condition

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

#WeAreOne - Remembering 4-15-13


One year ago today, four people lost their lives- including a young boy. Many wounded who today have learned to walk, run, dance, and smile again. So many families effected. Countless first responders who showed courage, selflessness, and bravery. And a city, that came together in such a tragic time to hold one another up. I remember where I was, exactly what I was doing, and exactly what I felt inside. It makes me so sad that things like this really happen in the world, but it also makes me proud, and it makes me hopeful that there are still good people who help instead of hurt. Thinking of all those effected, especially the Richard family, who lost a young son, a brother, an infectious smile.



You can make a difference - Donate to the One Fund by visiting www.OneFundBoston.org 
or you can send your donations to:
One Fund Boston Inc.
PO Box 990009
Boston, MA 02199


No comments:

Post a Comment