About Me

My photo
She's got pretty brown eyes, and she's in mint condition

Friday, September 2, 2011

I CANNOT.

There is one thing I have to address after finally seeing the episode of Jersey Shore aired Sunday before the VMA's. I missed last nights new episode, so I can't say anything but ... I need to say this.
STOP HATING ON SAMMI. 
Everyone's talking about how Mike and Ronnie fighting was because of Sam. Yeah, she did tell Ron what Mike said..  but let's be real. Mike DID say that, alls Sam did was repeat it. So, in essence it's Ron's own fault for getting into a "fight" because he wanted to act like an overgrown asshole and a tough guy.
Sammi and Ron love each other. Anyone who's ever loved with all they got can relate to their situation in one way or another. You fight for what you love. Honestly, I often fight for what I love. That's just who I am, if I want it, I love it, and it's right, I'll fight to the death for it. My boyfriend and I fight a lot, especially if I've been drinking. It happens. Let them fucking live. 
and another thing. JWoww is annoying the shit out of me this season. She's had too much work done her face is like, emotionless. And why does she feel like she's the one Ron should talk to? Why is she trying to act like shes so mature and like her shit don't stink. I've had enough of her and I think it's time someone deflates her big head, and her big boobies. #ImDone

No comments:

Post a Comment