About Me

My photo
She's got pretty brown eyes, and she's in mint condition

Friday, January 24, 2014

Suave Professionals; Keratin Infusion - Color Care Review

A product so good, I just had to give a review on it ...

A


I bought the suave professionals keratin infusion color care today at my local stop and shop because it was on sale. I bought the shampoo, conditioner, and leave in conditioner. Before I used it, I googled reviews on it. I was literally horrified and questioned if I should use it or not. So many people were saying their hair started to fall out. Despite my reservations, I used all three products today for the first time and I am blown away!!! First off it smells so good! And all products in the line smell the same, which I tend to notice conditioners never smell as good as the shampoo. Even after just one use, I can see a huge difference. My hair is super shiny, soft, and so manageable. I typically tend to blow dry with a round brush after showering, so I bought the leave in conditioner with heat protection. Also, I noticed my hair dried ALOT faster than normal, which is a plus in my book considering blow drying with a round brush takes up so much time! My hair is literally like silk! Sometimes, I think people forget that you actually need to take care of your hair, especially if you have colored, dry, fine, or curly hair. It is good to use a clarifying shampoo every so often to rid your hair of the build up your hair products leave behind over time. I think the people saying their hair started breaking and falling out had neglected their hair and expected that a keratin infused product would give it life again. I have severely color treated and dry hair. However, I deep condition one time every week, and also use heat protection when blow drying and straightening. I am absolutely pleased with this product. remember though; switch up your shampoos. Try not to use the same one for months and months. I only shampoo 3 times a week, and only use the same shampoo twice. Enjoy!! 

2 comments:

  1. have you tried the pro naturals hair repair shampoo and conditioner? They are truly the best!

    ReplyDelete