About Me

My photo
She's got pretty brown eyes, and she's in mint condition

Monday, April 15, 2013

Pray For Boston




This may sound silly at a time like this, but it is SO important to know that through all this, and all the other horrible and tragic acts of violence and terrorism, there are still good people, and there are truly angels among us. God Bless the Medics, Police, Firefighters, Volunteers, etc that responded to today's horrific event. I admire your strength, passion, and selflessness. Pray for Boston, Pray for Humanity.

And, I would like to express my condolences to those who have lost a loved one today, and I would like to extent my thoughts, prayers, and heart to those affected by today's tragedy.  

In such a crazy world, we often forget to express our love to our family and friends. It's important to let them know how much they mean to you, everyday, because you never know what may happen tomorrow. 

If you are in the Boston area, I encourage you to donate blood if possible. And if you have any tips, and video or photos from the marathon today, you are urged to contact the Boston Police Tip Line :
1-800-494-TIPS


No comments:

Post a Comment