About Me

My photo
She's got pretty brown eyes, and she's in mint condition

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

DIY; Bathroom Vanity MakeOver

As you all know, Pinterest is taking over the internet One Pin at A Time. I can't lie, I am an avid pinner. I try a lot of the things I see on there, and most of them are fails. This one came out fantastic!

I decided that even though I'm in the basement, it didn't have to look like the basement. So, I started the make over. I'm beginning with the bathroom, and I must say it came out a lot better than expected. It started out with a wood vanity. It became old and dingy and dirty looking, so I decided to paint it. 
 

This is what it started as (WITH Drawers, just didn't have them in for this picture):

With some high-gloss black interior paint, and new hardware from Home Depot: 


And now, the finished bathroom (with the exception of flooring) including new shower curtains, rugs, towels, hardware, this is the final outcome:


**For purposes of not having a "before" picture of the entire bathroom, the walls above the shelf and the baseboards were a periwinkle blue, and the bottom half of the wall was a dirty/white/tan.

No comments:

Post a Comment