About Me

My photo
She's got pretty brown eyes, and she's in mint condition

Monday, May 23, 2011

Congrats!

I just want to say congratulations to all those graduating with the class of 2011, whether from High School or College. Either one is a huge accomplishment, and you all should be proud of yourselves.

I want to extend a special congratulations to my best friend, Yanouchka Mervilus. Gworll, I am SO proud of you, and I wish I was able to walk across that stage with you on Sunday. You have come so, so far, and you've become such a beautiful, intelligent young woman, and such a good friend to me. May you be blessed with success, I know you will. Fashion is calling your name, go answer. But please, don't forget about me in this big, big world. Love you Yani!

1 comment:

  1. I love you so much Nicci!!! Thank you for this post, I am in tears right now! I cannot wait to watch you walk that stage next year! I am bringing the loudest horns I can find and a megaphone!!!! I LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete