About Me

My photo
She's got pretty brown eyes, and she's in mint condition

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Ordinary Love Shit, Part 3


This is undoubtedly the REALEST shit I've ever heard. If you listen to Joe Budden, you know everything he says is real, thats why I rock with him so hard.




If you know me, you know that I WILL marry Joe Budden, so you know I was feelin' his pain while I was listening to this. All I can really say is THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR MESSING WITH VIDEO HOES JOEY! In all honesty, I know they look good and everything, but as cliche as is sounds, looks aren't everything. If he was with a regular girl like myself (not to downgrade myself, but regular as in not a hoe ass video mutt) she wouldn't do that bull-stuff to him. I mean, I know I'm not all that, I don't have a fat ass or huge boobs, but I'm as loyal as they come. And in most cases, if a dude like Joe was messin' with a normal bitch, she wouldn't do crazy shit like that. We got too much to lose to go and mess it all up. Anyways Joey, when you're ready, I'll be waiting.
Anyways. Listen to this track, and the other 2 parts of Ordinary Love Shit, and then try to tell me he isn't the realest out. And, follow him on twitter to get a closer scoop (@joebudden.)

No comments:

Post a Comment