About Me

My photo
She's got pretty brown eyes, and she's in mint condition

Sunday, February 2, 2014

New Product Review

You guys are probably sick of this by now (all 3 of you that actually read this blog) but I got a new hair product today and wanted to share what I thought about it. 

Pantene Pro-V Cleansing Conditioner Color Preserve

I am ALL for trying color preserve products since my red had been so hard to maintain. While I was looking at another PPV product I read about, I came across this. I was super interested since I don't wash my hair everyday, but it always gets greasy after the second day without washing. I enjoy the idea of a conditioner that cleanses because that would take elevate the damage that everyday shampooing does. I also love that it is sulfate free! Naturally I went online and read other peoples reviews and saw nothing but great things! The only really negative thing I saw was that it has menthol in it so it can cause a burning sensation on your scalp. Which, I could feel tingling but no burning. I don't have very sensitive skin so it could be worse for you if you do. I thoroughly enjoy the smell of this product! Even though this is only my first use, I like this product and recommend it if you are like me in trying to not wash your hair so often with shampoo. It is still good to wash every 2-3 days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment