About Me

My photo
She's got pretty brown eyes, and she's in mint condition

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

How to Create Fake Bangs.

So, it's Wednesday night, I have tomorrow off. And, being the nana I am, I've been in bed since I got home from work around 4. I've been cruising pinterest and I came across this pin that said "how to fake bangs; and easy hair trick". Naturally I clicked on it. I watch it, I tried it, and in under FIVE minutes, I've adopted a new favorite hair do.  It is so easy and quick, and is quite convenient for me since I usually have to wear my hair up at work. It provides me with variety. All you need is two hair elastics, bobby pins and a straightener or curling iron.

The pin:


The How To Video:



My End Results (in barely FIVE minutes):









No comments:

Post a Comment