About Me

My photo
She's got pretty brown eyes, and she's in mint condition

Thursday, March 21, 2013

The Thrift Chronicles

Took at trip to the Salvation Army today. I didn't buy as much as I should have, but here is what I bought:

Neon Green loose-neck Hoodie - $2.99

White, ruffled Coldwater Creek tank - $1.99
Black, brand new tags still attached Chadwick Blazer - $4.99

I also bought a pair of Cache skinny jeans ($6.99), a pair of Gap Boyfriend jeans ($4.99) and a pullover slate gray Converse hoodie ($2.99). 

Here are three dresses that I found that I find incredible!

^ Gorgeous! For only $20

 ^ Rampage, $13.99


I'm going back tomorrow to buy those three dresses if I can find them, because after seeing them in the pictures I realized how much I NEED to have them in my closet!

No comments:

Post a Comment