About Me

My photo
She's got pretty brown eyes, and she's in mint condition

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Privacy, Pictures, and Happiness ♥

There’s a point when you realize that taking pictures for facebook, tweeting how amazing your life is, or blogging to make your life appeal perfect is unnecessary. You no longer need to impress or document every single happy moment to show others for that hour you were blissful. You live for you, privacy brings meaning back in your life. And you grow out of little antics that use to mean something. Lately I just really don’t care about any of it. My life isn’t perfect & either is anyone else’s. I have equally amazing moments as I do unhappy ones. I won’t constantly update which emotion I wish to convey in order to prove I’m living a better life than you. Because in the end we all know that isn’t true.

No comments:

Post a Comment