About Me

My photo
She's got pretty brown eyes, and she's in mint condition

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

My Heart Hurts,

This computer enhanced photo is of a small boy found in South Berwick, Maine, Saturday evening by a passerby. He is believed to be between four and five years old. Maine state police have enlisted the help of the Naval Criminal Investigative Service to help identify the boy. His name and parents are unknown. He was found fully clothed on the side of a rural Maine street. He was wearing virtually brand new lightning mcqueen sneakers, and looked to be groomed and clean. No one has filed a missing persons report, no one has claimed this small child. Why? WHY? How do you not know such a precious little child is missing? It just doesn't make sense. I am SO bothered by this and every time I see his face I want to cry because I can't understand how someone could harm such a beautiful child, and I can't imagine how someone could not notice they were missing a child. I'm so heartbroken over this and I truly hope the police can get to the bottom of it, so this young, innocent, sweet child can rest peacefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment